7 Very Important Checklists Which Makes Wedding Successful
As one of the leading wedding planners in Pune, we at J&R Events try to make sure that we provide a picture perfect wedding that you and spouse could cherish for the rest of your life. Our team of experienced wedding and event planners will provide you with results that will exceed your expectations. We try to deliver the best results with hard work, efficiency and imagination. This is the main reason why we are one of the best wedding events company in Pune. We also excel in wedding reception event management and ensure that you are satisfied with our service.
Here are the following ways in which you could create a good checklist based on a given time reference.
1. 12 to 9 months before the wedding:
• Try to work on the budget, decide on what all aspects to spend the wedding budget on. Also, try to book the wedding hall in advance and keep in mind about the wedding arrangements and events. Also, choose a good venue depending on the travelling time for the guests.
• Also, book the decorator and the caterer to save money and any last minute emergencies.
• Try to keep written information about the various bookings done and its associated costs.
2. 4 months prior:
• Select the style for the wedding invitations and place the order.
• Interact with the caterers and discuss about the food options keeping in mind about the guest list.
• Hire musicians, photographers, wedding videographers, hair stylist and the beautician
• Finalize the accommodation for guests if needed
• Place an order for the bride’s and the grooms wedding attire along with the reception dresses.
• Design a schedule for the wedding day
• Decide on the theme of the wedding
3. 2 months prior:
• Sending application for the marriage license and registration.
• Shopping for gifts especially for the guests and the close relatives
• Sending wedding invites to the guests
• Booking travel facilities such as buses and vans
4. 1 month prior:
• Contacting the vendors to remind them about the materials needed for the wedding
• Finalizing the guest list.
• Booking necessary security measures
• Planning a seating arrangement for the guests
5. One week prior:
• Finalizing the time of arrival with the vendors
• Delegating services among workers and relatives
• Receiving the wedding dress
• Reminding the wedding day and events to guests
• Checking with the videographer and the photographer, giving the necessary instructions.
6. One day prior:
• Calling the beautician to get the final touches
7. At D-day:
• Make sure everything is going smoothly
• Makes sure that the guests are comfortable
• Ensure that the bride and groom are also satisfied and comfortable
• Ensure that no thieves or gatecrashers are present
• Keep in stock of generators if any power failure occurs
• Check the security.
Planning a wedding requires a lot of hard work and determination and not to mention that amount of that time the planning process consumes makes it even tougher. To ensure that you have not omitted any aspects of the wedding plan, it is necessary to make a wedding checklist so as to keep track of the various arrangements made during the wedding preparation period.